An Important Message Regarding the Coronavirus
At this time when the news is dominated by Novel Coronavirus, we wanted to let you know that Premier Granite & Stone is vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety.
We are closely monitoring recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization regarding the spread of the virus. Safety is one of the core values at our company, and our focus is to ensure we continue to meet customer needs while keeping you, our employees, and our communities safe. Below is a breakdown of the steps we are taking:
When a countertop or surface is installed, our team will do the following:
- Don personal protective equipment (safety glasses and latex, nitrile, or rubber gloves).
- Disinfect all newly installed surfaces with denatured alcohol.
- We ask that prior to installation, customers remove all personal items from their kitchen or bathroom. We will contact you before your installation date with complete details.
In addition, we are frequently cleaning our facility while following recommended sanitizing best practices. This includes:
- Disinfecting touch points in our vehicles and material handling equipment.
- Instructing all onsite employees to clean and disinfect commonly touched surfaces in our office, showroom, and on our workshop floor.
We are also taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes:
- Encouraging all employees to be vigilant about frequent handwashing.
- Requiring all employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers.
During this challenging moment, we want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to safely provide you and your family with quality stone surfaces. For any inquiries, please call us at (412) 429-9324.
Your safety is our highest priority, and we thank you for placing your trust in our team and our company. We look forward to working with you.